Mother’s Day is Sunday—and it’s the perfect time to say thank you to a mother in your life. Whether she’s your mom or the mother of your children, what she really wants is for life to be a bit easier and less hectic—don’t you think?
Well here are a few free smartphone apps that will do just that:
- CardStar: Does your mom sign up for every loyalty, reward or points campaign offered to her? Well now she can do it without over-stuffing her wallet with cards. CardStar allows for tracking and accessing loyalty programs all from a smartphone. Available for free on Android, iPhone, BlackBerry and Windows Phone 7
- OurGroceries: Want to make sure mom picks up your favorite items at the grocery store? Get her the OurGroceries app! The app allows for sharing of lists, so everyone in the family can add to them. Mom can also group like items to make her trip more efficient. Available for free on Android, iPhone and BlackBerry
- Baby Travel: Traveling with a baby is tough—packing for travel with a baby is tougher. This app helps moms by asking a series of questions about your travel plans to ensure you get everything you’re little one will need. Available for Free on iPhone
- GasBuddy: The price of gas is at the forefront of most everyone’s minds these days. Take a bit of the stress off by using GasBuddy to find the cheapest gas prices near you. Earn points by reporting the price of fuel in your area. Available for Free on iPhone, Android and Windows Phone 7
- Words with Friends: Yes, moms need games, too! Word with Friends is a simple, Scrabble-type game that allows mom to take on her friends (and kids) with her wordsmith skills. Available for free (with a paid upgrade option) on iPhone and Android
As a mom, what kind of smartphone apps do you use to cut down on the chaos?
Want to make sure mom doesn’t lose her cell phone (and these great apps) in the hustle and bustle of motherhood? Check out our Wireless Leash – now available in Pink!